Mark your calendars June 24–27 (PBL) or June 29–July 2 (FBLA) and join thousands of members to network, learn, and interact with other future business leaders while making friends across the country!
Online registration is now open! Take advantage of early bird savings by registering before May 23.
Here are a few more reasons to attend:
- Competitive Events - Compete against the best-of-the-best from across the nation. In addition to a trophy and bragging rights, you could win cash awards from our generous sponsors!
- Institute for Leaders - Experience incredible keynote speakers, a selection of training acceleration tracks, and networking opportunities. (PBL: June 23–24; FBLA June 28–29.)
- Campaigns & Elections - The race is on for national office! Rally support and elect the next group of national leaders.
- Workshops & Exhibits - Get information on fundraising, universities, vendors, and more. And don’t forget to purchase your logo gear at the MarketPlace.
- Sightseeing – From the Grand Ole Opry to the Nashville skyline, there’s something for everyone!
- March of Dimes Mini March – Join us on June 26 (PBL) or July 1 (FBLA) and bring a $5 donation to support healthy babies!
For more information, visit fbla-pbl.org/2014NLC, check out the NLC promo video, or join us for Webinar Wednesday tonight at 6:00 p.m. EST, as Conference Director Richard Bowen gives and overview of #NLC2014.
See you in Nashville!