Would you like to host a private Krispy Kreme doughnut party… for your entire school?
All you need to do is post a chapter spirit photo to Twitter or Instagram when the Cruiser visits the FBLA NLC
on June 30.
If you’re the lucky winner, the Krispy Kreme Cruiser will show up at your school for a #SweetStop: that means lots of tasty treats for your school — you can either give them away or sell them as a fundraiser — and a chance to win prizes with the Cruiser prize wheel.
In addition to raising some dough, it’s also a good way for you to promote your chapter to local media and your school administration.
The #SweetStop Contest: How to Enter
1. Visit the Krispy Kreme Cruiser on June 30 between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. at the Presidential Portico (outside the Convention Center entrance).
2. Post a chapter spirit photo to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #FBLAKrispyKreme.
3. Tell us why your chapter deserves a #SweetStop! Your Tweet or Instagram post must include your Chapter Name and State, and creatively demonstrate the partnership between FBLA and Krispy Kreme.
Tip: Bonus points if you include your State’s Twitter handle!
4. You may visit multiple times and submit multiple photos since your members may be free at different times during the day. In fact, post early and post often! The goal is to have all your members participate at some point during the day.
5. Spread the Joy! Encourage all your members, whether they are at NLC or not, to retweet, repost, and share your photo. It will take a team effort to win a #SweetStop!
6. The deadline to submit your photo is 5 p.m. on Monday, June 30, 2014.
7. Vote for the final 5 photos on Facebook between 6 p.m. on June 30 and 12 noon on July 2.
8. “Look, Don’t Touch!” There is no standing, leaning, or climbing on the Cruiser. Advisers, please ensure your members act in a safe and responsible manner. FBLA-PBL will disqualify any entries it deems offensive, in poor taste, or that violate the “Look, Don’t Touch” rule.
Five semifinalist photos will be posted to Facebook on June 30 at 6 p.m., based on the following criteria:
1. Creativity of photo.
2. Photo must include the Cruiser located outside the Presidential Portico on June 30 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
3. Creativity of caption “Why Our Chapter Deserves a #SweetStop”.
4. Caption must include Chapter Name and State. Hashtag #FBLAKrispyKreme must be in the body of the post, not in the comments.
5. Innovative means of distributing the photo to receive maximum exposure via retweets, shares, likes, etc.
6. Adherence to rules.
7. Chapter must be located in the 48 contiguous states and is able to be served by the Cruiser. (The Cruiser does not travel to Hawaii or Alaska).
8. Availability of the Cruiser depends on a number of factors, including logistics and scheduling.
All judging is at FBLA-PBL’s sole discretion and all decisions are final.
The winner will receive a Krispy Kreme Cruiser Sweet Stop. The Cruiser will visit your school in the 2014-15 membership year and distribute doughnuts. If there is a Krispy Kreme store in your area, the Cruiser will provide fresh-baked doughnuts. If there is not a store nearby, it will distribute pre-packaged doughnuts.
The contest is open to FBLA and FBLA-Middle Level members and advisers who are attending the National Leadership Conference in Nashville.
FBLA-PBL in its sole discretion reserves the right to make any photo entered in the contest available to the general public from its respective websites and social media pages and to distribute it to groups and any other organizations interested in showing it for educational or promotional purposes, including, but not limited to, Internet sites, conferences and events, on television, and other media outlets.
FBLA-PBL reserves the right to not select a winner or post the finalists if none of the entries received are judged to be high quality based on the contest Rules and Eligibility requirements.
By submitting this photo to FBLA-PBL’s Krispy Kreme Cruiser contest, I acknowledge that I am an attendee at the FBLA National Leadership Conference. I have read the official rules before entering this contest, and I fully understand the contents, meaning, and impact of the official rules.
I certify that I am the creator of and owner of the photo, that the video is wholly original, and that it does not infringe any copyright or any other rights of any third party.
I hereby grant FBLA-PBL a perpetual royalty-free license to copy, distribute, modify, copyright, or include as part of any material subject to an FBLA-PBL copyright display and perform publicly and otherwise use, and authorize others to use, my photo for any educational or promotional purpose throughout the world and in any media.
I understand and agree that the work I submit will become the property of FBLA-PBL and will not be returned.
I agree to be liable for, and indemnify and hold harmless, FBLA-PBL against all actions or claims, including but not limited to those for loss of or damage to property resulting from my fault, negligence, or wrongful act or omission arising from my participation in this prize contest.
I agree to assume any and all risks and waive any and all claims against the FBLA-PBL and its related entities, except in the case of willful misconduct, for any injury, death, damage, or loss of property, revenue, or profits, whether direct, indirect, or consequential, arising from my participation in this prize contest, whether the injury, death, damage, or loss arises through negligence or otherwise.
I attest that neither I nor any member of my household is a party to litigation involving FBLA-PBL, including administrative proceedings, or is a party to any protest before FBLA-PBL.
I attest that all statements made in the photo are true to the best of my knowledge.