There is a membership frenzy building across over 5,600 FBLA chapters… a February Frenzy, that is. This NEW national program, sponsored by your FBLA National Officer team, is designed to help chapters recruit new members and engage existing members in new and creative ways.
What Do I Need to Do?
Ask your adviser to sign up your chapter today so that you can ignite chapter membership numbers with activities that include:
- having members create displays and posters promoting FBLA
- recruiting five NEW freshman
- celebrating FBLA-PBL Week
- sponsoring a fun social event for paid chapter members
- setting up a meet-and-greet recruitment booth in a high traffic area
- watching the second semester recruitment webinar and adapting one of the ideas for your local chapter
- planning and sponsoring a chapter community service project
- and many more activities
How Will February Frenzy Help My Chapter Recruit More Members?
February Frenzy will help you focus your chapter members – and your entire state – on recruitment by teaching your members how to market FBLA using the tools provided by the National Center as well as their own creativity. You’ll see an influx of new members, and your existing members will be more engaged.
What Recognition Will My Chapter Receive?
When your chapter successfully completes the February Frenzy program and has members attend the 2013 National Leadership Conference in Anaheim, California, all conference delegates will receive special ribbons that designate their chapter as a February Frenzy award recipient. Plus, your chapter’s designated chapter project manager will receive a special recruitment pin.
Your chapter can also help your state earn national honors by finishing in the top 10 on the February Frenzy Leaderboard. The Leaderboard will be promoted on the National Web site and will highlight the top 10 February Frenzy chapters. As an added state incentive, the top 10 states creating and implementing a state marketing plan that encourage chapters to participate in this program will receive recognition at the National Leadership Conference in Anaheim, California.
How Do I Get Started?
It’s easy, just visit our Web site and sign up today.
Remember, as you use February Frenzy to ignite your recruitment for 2012-2013, remind prospective members of the countless opportunities FBLA-PBL has to offer:
- challenging competitive events
- scholarships, awards and other recognition opportunities
- exciting conferences at destinations all over the country
- and networking opportunities with 250,000 other young leaders
Plus, FBLA-PBL members participate in community service, fundraising, social events, and other career-boosting leadership activities.
May Recruitment Success Be Ever In Your Future!